Friday, February 5, 2010

Missionaries to Atlanta

The story is interesting.
God has called Melanie and I to serve the city of Atlanta, specifically the Upper West side!
Like missionaries to Africa or to China, God has called us to Atlanta.
We did not learn about a far off land and prepare to go, but by Gods divine directing lived and worked in Atlanta and fell in love with what God was already doing.

Please pray for us as we seek to be the hands and feet of Christ to those around us. We will move in the neighborhood soon, learn the people, love the people, and beg God to work; drawing people to Himself.

btw:I will do my best to keep an update on this (Blog word thing):) Its funny. People say all the time that they want to blog more or apologize that they have not done it enough. I say "dont sweat it!" Maybe its ok that we dont blog all the time.... maybe we should call each other on the phone more or meet face to face. Till next time. Peace:)
Thank you,
Cameron

2 comments:

The Glovers said...

I feel 'ya. I was blogging like a madman for awhile. When I begin to take a break, lots of folks started asking what happened. I wanted to reply "I started living my actual life again," but I told them I had just gotten busy (It seemed more polite)

Tiffany and I will pray for your and your ministry to the city.

cameron said...

Thanks Jason! Yeah, Blogs are cool, but not that cool. Living life and telling folks face-to-face is better:)
I was telling Tiffany we should all get together -up here of down there.
Talk to ya soon
Cameron